Systematic Review Self Service
The Health Sciences Library offers an advisory service for Columbia University students, faculty and staff conducting systematic reviews.
More information coming soon!
- Finding and assessing systematic reviews
- Finding Grey Literature (PDF)
- Comparison of Review Types (PDF)
- Developing a systematic review
- Search Syntax Comparison (PDF)
- Software programs for preparing and maintaining systematic reviews
- Characteristics of a successful systematic review
- Additional training opportunities to improve your systematic review skills
The library also provides online resources and classes upon request. Visit the Library Classes page for more information
Animal Research Tutorial
Learn about the 3 R's
Problem Solving Through Case Studies
More information coming soon.
Reserve dedicated time with an informationist for in depth topics such as literature searches and refining a research question. To schedule an appointment select a 'Consultation' which shows '1 seat left'. Appointments can be made up to 24 hours in advance.