Sign up for a Columbia University account with Covidence and make systematic reviewing faster and easier. Covidence supports import and de-duplication of citations, title, abstract and full-text screening, risk-of-bias assessment and data extraction.
How to Join Columbia University’s Covidence institutional subscription:
In order to request access to the Covidence subscription, you will need to use a Columbia email address (@columbia.edu)
- Use the Online link from the Covidence record in CLIO: http://bit.ly/covidence
- Enter your first name and Columbia email address, then click the Request Invitation button.
- Covidence will send you an email invitation, accept this invitation.
- Finish your account creation by clicking Sign up.
- Now that you have joined the Columbia University institutional subscription to Covidence, you can go to Covidence.org and use your login information to access your reviews
Creating a review with the Columbia University institutional subscription to Covidence:
Sign in and on the next page, click the “Start a new review” button in the upper left side of your homepage.
- Once you have clicked “Start a new review” you will be given the option to use your personal account or to use the Columbia Institutional Account. Choose the Columbia Institutional Account.
- You will also be prompted to give a title to the review and to indicate whether it is a Cochrane review or not.
- Reviews created under the institutional license are visible to the administrators of the Columbia Institutional Account for Covidence.
- After filling in the information, click “Create Review” and you will be taken to the following landing page where you can invite additional reviewers regardless of their affiliation.