Resources for developing a systematic review
Systematic review reporting standards
- PRISMA - The minimum set of items for reporting in published systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
- PRISMA-P - The minimum set of items for reporting in published systematic review and meta-analysis protocols.
- MOOSE (Meta-analysis of Observational Studies in Epidemiology: a proposal for reporting) - PDF
- MECIR (Methodological Expectations of Cochrane Intervention Reviews) - Standards for the reporting of new Cochrane Intervention Reviews
- PRESS (Peer Review of Electronic Search Strategies)
- STARLITE Statement - Standards for reporting literature searches
- Institute of Medicine's Clinical Practice Guidelines We Can Trust - includes systematic review development process
Handbooks and guides
Checklists for quality assessment of studies