- Cochrane Library (The Cochrane Library searches several databases in one interface)
- The Campbell Library
- PubMed Clinical Queries with filter for systematic reviews
- PROSPERO: International prospective register of systematic reviews
- Joanna Briggs Institute
- AMSTAR (Assessing Methodological Quality of Systematic Reviews)
- How to read a systematic review and meta-analysis and apply the results to patient care: users' guides to the medical literature
Murad MH, Montori VM, Ioannidis JP, Jaeschke R, Devereaux PJ, Prasad K, Neumann I, Carrasco-Labra A, Agoritsas T, Hatala R, Meade MO, Wyer P, Cook DJ, Guyatt G.How to read a systematic review and meta-analysis and apply the results to patient care: users' guides to the medical literature. JAMA. 2014 Jul;312(2):171-9. doi: 10.1001/jama.2014.5559.
- Systematic reviews to support evidence-based medicine: how to review and apply findings of healthcare research. In: Kahn KS, ed. 2nd ed. London: Hodder, 2011; call no. R723.7.S97 2011 (also available online at:https://clio.columbia.edu/catalog/9243282).